Our clients creates video solutions for advancing scientific research and education. Our institutional clients comprise over 1000 universities, colleges, and biopharma companies, including such leaders like Harvard, MIT, Yale and Stanford. As a rapidly growing company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and India servicing clients in over 60 countries, we are seeking talented individuals to join our company.
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a dynamic, growing team. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly. We are a growing company where you will be able to have a significant impact on our internal processes.
● Maintain, configure, and provide reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization in AWS
● Install and upgrade infrastructure components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
● Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
● Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
● Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
● Maintain web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning
● Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
● 3+ years of cloud services (AWS), database, network administration, and system administration experience
● Exceptional knowledge of network related technologies, AWS infrastructure, Linux environments, and web security
● Thorough understanding of the threat and attack landscape, attack vectors, vulnerabilities and how they are leveraged by malicious actors
● Working knowledge of virtualization, DevOps, SysOps, and high performance computing
● A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy, plans, and documentation
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills