What are you going to do:
- You will be responsible for software and product developing with a high degree of independence.
- Specify and analyze product requirements, identify code flaws and implement the fixes for the located issues.
- Implement and apply state of the art development approaches and strategies.
- Cooperate with stakeholders in order to understand and specify the business logic and product requirements, provide the reports and conduct the result demonstration on a continual basis.
- Work in a friendly team of professionals (backend and frontend developers, UI designers, QA, Product Owner)
Desire skills and experience:
• Java SE 11, Groovy, Spring (Boot, Framework, Data, Cloud, .etc), Hibernate
• Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible
• Docker, Ansible, AWS.
- Hands-on experience Java experience including web application development.
- Understanding of commercial software developing methodology and lifecycle, quality assurance, CI/CD.
- Practical experience of Linux, strong knowledge of command line.
- Expertise in working with version control systems, knowledge of Git, Gradle/Maven.
- Willingness to learn, ability to ability to quickly acquire knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (High level of English is a must)